Thanks to a unique seamless construction and a roll top sealing system, this backpack is 100% waterproof and suitable for quick submersion so you can take it out on the water.
We've stuffed this waterproof bag full of handy features too, like a large internal zip pocket (no more rooting around for keys!), elasticated front webbing and more – just take a look below at the full list.
- Roll-top 100% waterproof backpack - Class 3 - IP66
- High Visibility PVC tarpaulin so can be seen day or night
- Floats safely if dropped in water
- super tough material on side and base
- Protects contents from dust, sand, dirt and water
- High Frequency' welded construction
- Ventilated back panel with air-flow design
- Comfortable and buoyant light-weight straps with ventilation system
- Adjustable waist strap and sternum strap with emergency whistle buckle
- 2 x Reflective strips on the front and both shoulder straps
- D-rings for multiple attachment options
- Quick release elasticated webbing
- Internal zip accessories pocket - H: 25cm x W: 21cm
- 2 x Large outer elasticated mesh side pocket
- Top carry handle
Capacity: 20 Litres
1 x Pro-Vis Yellow Waterproof Backpack - 20 Litres
1 x Carabineer Clip
1 x Instructions / Care Guide
There are no reviews yet.